Pages

28 June 2010

Hang clean WOD

Globo Gym Pet peeve of the Day: Why must people use the squat rack to rest their 55Lb. Barbell? I'm spottin a dude's bench so I can pass gas in his face if I have to wait for him to finish up his bicep curls so I can squat, when he could very easily lay the bar anywhere else, and there's already a bar there, and they don't rack when they're done! Oh! I am so mad I am writing run-off sentences as grotesque as the stench perpetrators will face.

M.E. Hang Power Clean 3-3-3-1-1-1 155/165/185/205/215/225 miss
Having trouble catching. I am racking this standing straight up. Had to use wraps. My finger still is strong enough after surgery to grip.
Rest

How many rounds can you complete in 15:00?

3 HSPU 6 Pull-ups 9 KTE 12 Dumbbell Swings
Hands not supporting me on HPSU so I racked 185 at nose level and shoulder pressed. For pullups I used the same bar, wrist wraps, and my legs to complete.
Did 5 rounds plus 2 presses Awesome workout.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Nainoa. You go! I'm getting inspired here to restart my fitness blog. :)

    ReplyDelete