Pages

26 June 2010

Inspiration

You'd think losing my father at 58 and my uncle at 52 to heart disease and diabetes would be motivation enough, but I still haven't reversed my eating habits. I have an incredible appetite that becomes super-mega-ultra-zord bad when I eat carbs, and I can't stay away from carbs.
Yesterday, I was listening to my ipod for the first time in a month. A staple of my podcasts is The Paleolithic Solution by Robb Wolf. I really buy the logic behind Paleo living. I put the buds in my ears and enjoyed a great episode that got super-mega-ultrazord (hitherto written as SMUZ)awesome when a question I emailed him showed up on his podcast. SMUZ AWESOME!!!
SO now I am pumped! Robb gave me some suggestions, and tells me what my wife will do to my pants if I stick to it :) So I want to take this motivational momentum and extend it by showing it to the world. The goal is stick to my plan as described in the title. I've got some barriers, namely; a hurt finger that might require surgery again, low confidence, time, and money. But lose or fail. I'm gonna document. So you will get to see me transform from a fatty to a fit monster or not.
Thanks Robb Wolf for all the information and for the inspiration. I plan to write my current stats and goals soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment