Pages

21 July 2010

clean and HSPU

I messed up the Rx was to do seven rounds I thought I was supppose to do as many rounds as possible (AMRAP) in seven minutes

3 powercleans 195
4 Handstand Push ups( I just climbed my feet up the wall. I was about a foot from wall so not all my weight was over my hands.)

Did 3 rounds and 2 HSPU in seven minutes. I finished up the round then did a fourth at my own pace.

Listened to Episode 30 and 31 of Paleolithic Solution. I am really convinced that MEBB is a fantastic way for me to go. I look forward to getting back to it. I will stick with the main site programming, for now as prescribed, but I will definitely modify. After at least a month or so I am going to probably go back to MEBB for 3 months after which I will do my own programming-which I am very excited about. Then I might hit a smolov cycle or something.
I am particularly convinced that periodization is important, and that you must build upon technique, then volume, and then intensity.
I got some confidence today realizing that I have worked out for a long time, and I know how to get in shape. Rather than going religious on one program I am going to look at the tools and technologies presented to me and use them to get where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment