Pages

01 July 2010

vacation 30th of June

We traveled o Vegas so I was unable to get to computer

Work out:
M.E. Single Leg Squat 3-3-3-1-1-1 (reps per leg)
135/155/165/175/185 rt leg not left Having strength and balancing issues withthe left leg. I already favor rt and gout kept me off of left leg for a month. Very unimpressed by performance, but I know my right leg could do much more.

Rest 5:00

4 Rounds for Time:
500 Row
12 DB Push Press Loading equals 50% of bodyweight (did 65lbs each Db)
15:32 great workout!!!

Breakfast6 eggs
1 avacado
2 bacon
3 strawberries

Lunch:
Honey mustard chicken wrap without tortillas
bacon ranch salad, grilled chicken
8oz smoked almonds

traveling snacks:
1.5 50cent bags of sunflower seeds

dinner: (dennys)
2 eggs
2 egg whites
2 bacon
2 turkey bacon
2 sausuage
fruit cup (grapes and bananas)

felt hungry still. I think Salt sets off my appetite. Had way too much salt. But I think that might be inevitable while traveling.

late night munchies;
the cheese and meat off of 4 pizzas (not Paleo, but low-carb therefore not a treat)
3 T. peanut butter with raisins (PB a legume, but not a treat)

No comments:

Post a Comment